We encourage the involvement of volunteers to help run our services and manage the project.
Examples of some of these projects might be:
Volunteering can have many benefits for those taking part:
- Befriending volunteers who visit families at home or accompany them to groups and services in the area
- Outreach volunteers helping to run our groups
- Administrative support within the Centre office base
- Gaining valuable life experiences and skills
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Gaining new skills and qualifications through training
- Experiences that supports your return to paid employment
- Satisfaction in helping others
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Having fun
You can decide how much time you are able to give. Support with training is available.
If you are interested please give us a call on 01379 651786